CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Virgin Blogger....

You are reading the first blog by me EVER!!!! :) I have always thought about blogging, but never really got around to doing anything about it. I was talking on the phone to my mom, my best friend in the whole universe, this week and she mentioned that one of her friends keeps up-to-date with her grandchildren on her Daughter-in-law's blog. So of course, that started all the little wheels in my mind churning. I thought what an amazing way for my family to see what life is like for me, as well as see tons of pictures of Matthew & Ryan as they grow and learn new things everyday. AND then I also decided this would be a good place for me to share what it really is like being a mother of an autistic child. Please sit back....this could be quite a ride! :)

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh Piper - I'm SO excited you started a blog!!

I will stalk you regularly. :)

Andrea said...

Maybe HERE I'll get to see more pictures of your little guys more often! Can't wait!

Happy Blogging!

Boricua in Texas said...

Yay, Piper! I hope you like blogging. Post lots of pictures!

Jules said...

Yay! Another blog to stalk! I am glad you are blogging now!

Can't wait to read more!