CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I've been tagged.....

My awesome, wonderful friend Mandy tagged me!

Here is how it works~ ON THIS DAY - Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (only the month and day). Choose and write down 3 events, 2 births and 1 holiday. Then tag 5 friends.

January 4th:

Events:
1493 - Christopher Columbus leaves the New World, ending his first journey
1936 - Billboard magazine publishes its first pop music charts.
2007 - The 110th United States Congress convenes, electing Nancy Pelosi as the first female Speaker of the House in U.S. history.

Births:
1643 - Sir Isaac Newton, English mathematician and natural philosopher (d. 1727)
1960 - Michael Stipe, American singer (R.E.M.)
*BONUS* 2005- My baby boy, Ryan!

Holiday:
The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity

Now I'm going to tag Devon, Stephanie, Amanda, Helen and Ingrid!

1 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh. My. God.

ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE THIS THING??!!

I really need to call you. I know. It's just, I've been avoiding the phone like the plague because I feel fine one second then awful the next.

So, please update. You know, with lots of pictures.