This little boy of mine who is he?
where did he come from and why is he mine?
I often sit and wonder at the closing of the day
who trusted me with this little one and who sent him here to stay?
This little boy who breaks my heart yet fills it with such joy
what great thing have I done to have this little boy?
When my tears run freely joy and sadness mingled what a mixture,
a blending of such emotion who gave me this little boy and why am I so blessed?
I pray at night for answers and call out in the dark
Thank you for this little boy whoever he may be,
he came from some unknown star to bless and comfort me.
Autism is not the end of the World. . . . just the beginning of a new one!
Today we walked with thousands to help find a cure for autism., at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. We sat in traffic for over 45 minutes to just find a parking space....IT WAS AMAZING to see the awesome turnout!
They had several of these quiet rooms around the walk route for families that just needed to give their children a break from all the people & noise.
The boys!
Matthew & I

4 comments:
Awesome Piper!! So glad you guys were able to be apart of it this year!
It is amazing that awareness has become so apparent from the size of the crowd at your CAN Walk. I love the pictures . . . they tell the whole story of your love and devotion and also the crowds. Especially liked the photos of Matt enjoying the elephant drawing and on he and his mom. Both of you are radiating . . . was it the heat or joy? Love, mom
Awesome Piper! I know how awesome the feeling is to walk for something you believe so much in! You did an amazing thing! I'm so happy for you guys, you look so happy! Kristi
FINALLY with the updatey goodness!! I thought you would never post again. :p
I'm glad the event was such a bang-up success. I, too, hope they move the venue somewhere bigger next year (hard to believe, though, the Rose Bowl wasn't big enough!). How geat that there was such a huge turn-out.
Also, I must say you're looking wonderful.
Did I mention that I really miss you?
Post a Comment